Our 8 core Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) practice areas include reviews, inspections, audits, testing, assessments, standards, reporting and risk management. We provide software testing and quality assurance services for commercial and federal clients. We work with all types of processes, including industry standards and processes that our clients already have in place. We believe that the "process" has to be of good quality in order for the "product" to be of good quality.
We utilize current technology and tools to evaluate software and systems. Quality can be verified for all types of applications and systems. We are test tools experts and, when applicable, advocates for automation; if automation is not applicable, we verify quality by other appropriate means.
We provide technical solutions for full life cycle IV V (Independent Verification & Validation). We offer solutions for all types of software testing and quality assurance requirement. We are software and system testing experts that provide superior IV&V services. We can test your system and apply industry standards to the process.
GR Infotech provides an independent evaluation of the quality of the Application or System Under Test. Our evaluation will determine if the software or system satisfies the customer"s requirements before implementation.
We will provide IV&V during the following phases of the software or systems life cycle:
We implement the following types of IV&V activities:
- Reviews – Tracks progress and conformance to goals.
- Inspections – Determining if a software or system artifact meets requirements.
- Audits – Enforcement; determines if a software or system artifact meets standards and guidelines.
- Tests – Verifying software or system behavior against requirements.
- Assessments – Evaluations for required compliances.
- Standards – Establishing standards based on requirements.
- Reporting – Documentation of findings indicating compliance or non-compliance.
- Risk Management – Analyzing exposure to risk and determining how to handle the exposure.
GR Infotech offers a variety of solutions for your software or system. These solutions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- User Interface Tests
- Performance, Load and Stress Tests
- Test Automation
- Web Testing (e-commerce application)
- Functional Tests (black box testing)
- Security Tests
- Database Tests
- Help System Tests
- Software Installation Tests
- Configuration and Compatibility Tests
- Mainframe Testing
- Client-server Testing
- White Box Testing (code testing)
- Integration and Regression Testing
- Design Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Development
- User Acceptance Testing support (UAT)
- Recovery Tests
- Usability Tests
- Robustness Tests
- Additional IV&V can be customized for the customer"s needs
How We Do It
Our participation & involvement during the software or systems life cycle will include but is not limited to the following activities:
- Test Planning - Plans will define the purpose, scope of tests, the tasks performed, the required resources necessary for testing, the deliverables used and produced for the test, and the expected results. Definitions of data preparation, output review techniques that will be used, and system interfaces will be outlined in the test plans.
- Reviews - Test Readiness Review, Design Reviews, Product Reviews, In-Process Reviews, Walkthroughs, Inspections.
- Test Results - Prepare and deliver test results, develop test data requirements. Determine if deliverables are in adherence to customer standards and satisfy customer requirements.
- Status Reporting - Prepare and deliver weekly status reports with documentation of bug reports and test progression. Prepare and deliver all customer required status reports.
- Security - Ensure that all tests are conducted in accordance with established customer security practices and procedures.
- Test Execution - Execute test and review output from test execution.
- Defect Tracking - Report and deliver software defects and documentation.
- "Quality Management" - Quality policies, TQM Systems, Quality Planning, Quality Principles.
- "Quality Control" - Customer satisfaction, Problem Management, Problem Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action.
- Defect Measurements - Benchmarking.
- Testing - Test development, planning, test cases, test procedures, test data, test specifications, scripts, analysis techniques, test completion criteria, test tools and methodologies, e-commerce, automation